Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kenrox

coughing, with no pillow big enough to help.

Rate this Entry
1 week out ...every time I cough I want to die.. as soon as I know its coming tears start to roll. is there an end in sight soon? how long does this last? is there another way to stop the pain? I really need help!!! this is the only issue I have had so far and its a pretty bad one

Submit "coughing, with no pillow big enough to help." to Digg Submit "coughing, with no pillow big enough to help." to del.icio.us Submit "coughing, with no pillow big enough to help." to StumbleUpon Submit "coughing, with no pillow big enough to help." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There is.. At least for me by the end of the 2nd week the pain when laughing, sneezing or caughing went away.. There is a light at the end.
    These first days are the worst, but they don't last. Hang in there.
    After the third day it gets better with each passing day. Hang in there! You'll feel better before you know it. Adding you to my prayers!
    That is the WORST. I had a horrible bout with coughing the week I came home from the hospital. Use your incentive spirometer if they gave you one or just practice some deep breathing pushing the air all they way out of your lungs to help keep them clear. It DOES get better.