Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Debdaisy

New Game

Rate this Entry
My new fun, fun game?

What should I wear tomorrow??? Great fun, indeed!

Hope you are all well!

Slow and steady wins the race. One day at a time. It's a marathon, not a race. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. What other platitudes can I think of....

Cheers!!

Submit "New Game" to Digg Submit "New Game" to del.icio.us Submit "New Game" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Game" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You sound so happy! I can't wait to buy new clothes! Have a wonderful day!
    I LOVE that game!
    I used to get a bit giddy when I'd walk into my closet each day, realizing I was no longer trapped in my old fat clothes and was finally getting to see a real shape to my body. I was able to bring out all my skinnier clothes I saved. It was and still is a joy to get dressed in the morning...picking out things according to my mood and not just wearing what happened to fit that day!
    Enjoy your journey and the sky is the limit!
    Sounds like a fun game, I cant wait 2 start playin it!
    I stood in front of my closet Sunday morning looking for something to wear to church. I'm at my lowest weight in about 15-20 years and had kept a lot of nice, classically styled clothes...JUST in case I ever lost again. I cleaned out my closet about 2 months ago and figured I could still wear everything I left in there. Especially since I'm losing so slowly.

Well...imagine my surprise when I took out skirt after skirt that literally fell over my hips. I couldn't decide if I was thrilled to not be able to wear them or frustrated because my options were dwindling! lol Well, I finally found something after about the 4-5 try and those items that I could no longer wear went into my consignment shop pile. yes, I do believe I like this game after all!!!!
    I am happy, thank you! Since I realized, really realized it's not the scale but how things are fitting, I feel like I have been liberated. I don't have to completely understand it. Just accept it. I figure by this summer I will be out of clothes that I have been saving "just in case." It will be a sad, sad, day...

My new wonderment is WHEN do I start really shopping for clothes? You know, the pricier items? It's a dilemma I am sure I will work through, and I am kind of enjoying "worrying" about it.

And isn't it kind of fun to be a little annoyed because, darn it, nothing fits anymore! How surreal is that?

Cheers!