Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Forestgalice

2 sizes smaller, is this possible???? ha ha ha what's are your joys now?

Rate this Entry
my friends were teasing me yesterday about my baggy pants. today I went to a local thrift store, and lo and behold, I first was going to try a size 24 but I re thought that and bought size 22..........of course I waited til I got home to try them on..........and they fit! only one pair of pants is a little tight, but with a long sweater it will be okay. haven't seen this number in 20 years yeh me and the sleeve. what's your stories???

Submit "2 sizes smaller, is this possible???? ha ha ha  what's are your joys now?" to Digg Submit "2 sizes smaller, is this possible???? ha ha ha  what's are your joys now?" to del.icio.us Submit "2 sizes smaller, is this possible???? ha ha ha  what's are your joys now?" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 sizes smaller, is this possible???? ha ha ha  what's are your joys now?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats 2 u! Ive lost 10lbs on my pre-op so far and 10lbs the month b4 that on my own. My sx is Dec 6th
    Its happening the same for me also. Normally size 22 - my gosh I can actually get into my size 18 dresses that have been in the wardrobe for ages. Dress today is a 20 and is so loose. I keep pinching myself that I am only 2 weeks out of surgery and the difference is amazing.
    Congrats, it is wonderful to see the inches, pounds and sizes going down!

I want a new dress for New Year's Eve, but having a hard time deciding on the size. Hard to know what my measurements will be at that point and I have to order in the dress!
    Feels great doesn't it???!!! Congrats to you & keep up the good work!!!
    That is so exciting for you. I was in tight size 24 pants before surgery. After surgery, I just hung out at home in my yoga pants not really needing new clothes. I had lost approx 50-60lbs by the time I went out to look. I was so disappointed that I had only dropped 1 size. 1 size to a 22! I was SO disappointed. It remained this way for several weeks. Had to get new clothes for a class reunion so out I went again. Another size! Well, finally. Now a month later, I am in a size 18 jean!!!!! I haven't seen size 18 since before my 33 year old was born. I was in a 3X shirt and coats. Now I can wear a 1X and have even tried on a few XLs from the Missses Department. So, no more clothes until Spring and hopefully I can wave the Women's Dept goodbye. I am in a stall now, but am looking forward to the future. I can move! I can breathe!