Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigDogMom

Victorious and fashionable!

Rate this Entry
I have to brag a little about a non-scale victory I had recently. I was already pretty heavy when the "decorated butt" jeans became so popular. In fact, the last pair of jeans I purchased prior to surgery was a size 22. After those got too tight, I gave up and just lived in yoga pants. In the last 13 months since surgery, I have had to cycle through several shrinking sizes. About a month ago I bought myself a fancy pair of Miss Me jeans, in a size 8! They are fitting more loose these days, but I'm not ready to replace them. Since my sleeve on November 8, 2012 I have lost and kept off 142 lbs!

Submit "Victorious and fashionable!" to Digg Submit "Victorious and fashionable!" to del.icio.us Submit "Victorious and fashionable!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Victorious and fashionable!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wow that is Awesome.. I want some of those jeans too.. :-) I really needed this uplifting story. I have my surgery tomorrow and I was a little stressed out about it.. Thanks and you look awesome!!!!
    Awesome, sounds like you deserve some new jeans!!
    How exciting for you!

Being able to fit into some Miss Me jeans was one of the goals that I set for myself when I decided to have this surgery in the first place. In Houston we have a big rodeo in March and I really want to be able to rock my sparkly butt skinny jeans that I'll tuck into my fantastic cowgirl boots!
    I love miss me jeans! I have three pair now that I can't fit into, hoping to fit back into them soon. Your weight loss is incredible and is a real inspiration! Congratulations!
    Wow! Thats awesome! Congrats on your success! Keep on keeping on!
    Congratulations! I can't even imagine my goal jeans getting too big! I'm gonna add the miss me jeans to my list of jeans to try on!
    Congratulations! How about a pic of you rocking those jeans?
    Way to go! I hope to have that same success. I just told my husband yesterday that I would be over the moon if I could loose 140lbs, which would put me at 180. Still not at my normal BMI but pretty dog gone close and something to be proud of. You did great! So proud for you!! SABmom
    Wow way to go girl!!!! Congratulations. You are doing phenomenal. I can't wait to see single digit clothing sizes. I could only imagine how awesome you feel.
    Wow! I haven't been that since I was a young teenager! Congratulations, and looking forward to my own Miss Me's!
    Ok - you all must be young because I have never heard of these Miss Me jeans. Thought I knew most of the big designers. Now what this means is that I am too old for them. I am also too old for the skinny jeans with the boots. Now I did go buy some boots. Something I haven't been able to wear in probably over 10 years. Well congrats on the Miss Me jeans. I guess I will be happy with some Ralph Laurens or something else.
    Awesome! Wear those jeans proudly! Do you feel like wearing them with the size 8 tag showing? . 142 lbs lost! Wow, your are a new person!
    That's fantastic! Good for you! Now that you're a year out - what are you eating these days?
    I can't wait to have some of those rider boots that go up your calves. My legs were so fat I could never get them zipped up!! I also bought some tights that don't show my fat butt dimples I actually look kinda cute! Two snaps!!

Congrats on your journey...wow is all I can say!!!
    Woohootiehoo4u!!! Holy sh!t that's freakin awesome! U GO GIRL Congrats 2 u!

Can u tell im excited 4 u lolol O ya, how dare u say "a little NSV?" That is a scream it from the rooftops NSV and don't u 4get it! Lol Go u