Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mstill

Im melting..... MELTING!!

Rate this Entry
Hey all! I am 3 weeks post op today. I am doing well. Still struggling with energy level which is still at rock bottom. I have progressed to soft food without difficulty. I am still only able to eat around 2oz at a time. I am able to get all my fluid and protein in without difficulty. I have cut back to one shake a day and am trying to get the rest with food. Today I am down 2 more pounds. That makes 18 since surgery and 29 total. I could not be happier. I know this is slower than some people but I am ok with that. I am trying not to compare myself to others. I am very satisfied with almost 30lbs since starting my preop diet. This is a great accomplishment for me. I am absolutely loving my sleeve.

Submit "Im melting..... MELTING!!" to Digg Submit "Im melting..... MELTING!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Im melting..... MELTING!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Im melting..... MELTING!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you taking vitamins and B12.
    I am ashamed to say that I have not started taking vitamins. It just totally slipped my mind. I will start those today! Thanks so much! I guess that's why this site is here.
    I didn't get my energy back until around week 7. Before that I took an hour nap during my lunch break at work everyday, lol. Now I can kick it from morning till night without any probs. It'll come back, just be patient! You are doing great, by the way! Congrats!!!
    18 pounds in 3 weeks is not slow. I think there is a misconception that we should be dropping 10's of pounds a week. If you look, most people hit 100 pound loss at about a year. I wish people would stop referring to their weight loss as slow. The sleeve is a tool for restriction. We have not change how the food is digested and eliminated, just how much of it we can eat. I am happy with you success so far and wish you many more pounds lost.
    I'm still getting my energy back at 5 weeks out. Like Kimpossible318, I take naps now which I never use to take. I think we have a lot of healing to do right after surgery.