Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DebCos

Puréed foods, finally!

Rate this Entry
I can start puréed foods today, so I made a scrambled egg with a teaspoon of cottage cheese, whizzed together in my Ninja. I could barely get half down, in about 45 minutes, and now I feel stuffed. I see why I need to continue with protein supplements, as there is no way we can get all our nutrition from our food intake.

I'm 14 days out today, and feeling better and better. Zero regrets!

Submit "Puréed foods, finally!" to Digg Submit "Puréed foods, finally!" to del.icio.us Submit "Puréed foods, finally!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Puréed foods, finally!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

And the egg made me queasy about 15 minutes after I posted. Meh!
    Deb, isn't this Sleeve Amazing and how much it controls how much we can put in our mouth???? I know this Sleeve Surgery is one of the Best Decisions I have made for myself. I needed a Tool to say Hey You have put enough in your mouth and no more will fit!!!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better Deb and that the Sleeve is working for you the way it is supose to be working. Best of Luck to you in your Journey. I will tell you one thing when I started the Cottage Cheese and the Yogurt I can't believe how good Cottage Cheese and Yogurt Tasted ha ha ha... I also eat for Breakfast Sugar Free Flavored Oatmeal I have the Apple Cinnamon I love it. I make one Packet every morning but I can only eat about a 4th of it. Then a little while late I have Unsweetened Apple Sauce. I have also tried Cream of Wheat for Breakfast as well the only thing is Cream of Wheat is a little heavy and I can barely get a couple spoonfuls in me. Again Best of Luck to you and wishing you a Very Happy Thanksgiving to you.
    Hey Lori, I'm glad to see you're doing so well, too. Today has been trial and trial on what I can eat. The egg didn't sit well, so tomorrow I'm trying Cream of Wheat. I really do understand why we still need the protein shakes, there's no way we can get enough protein with what we eat. Yes, the tool of the sleeve is definitely working, and I'm taking but easy, not eating bad stuff, or things I can't have, I'm not blowing this chance. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!