Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DebCos

12days post-op and feeling GREAT!

Rate this Entry
Ok, I feel fantastic! I know I had a few rough days, but I feel great!! I'm getting in my protein, still on the post op liquid diet, but 64 ounces of liquid us tough! I'm really looking forward to Tuesday so I can transition to puréed.

I've lost 30 pounds since 10/30 and am not regretting this one bit.

Submit "12days post-op and feeling GREAT!" to Digg Submit "12days post-op and feeling GREAT!" to del.icio.us Submit "12days post-op and feeling GREAT!" to StumbleUpon Submit "12days post-op and feeling GREAT!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

great going! I know it was rough in the beginning, but you sound like you are doing a great job!
    wooooowhoooooo! Can't wait till I am in your shoes! LOL Keep up the strong work!!!!
    I knew the problems you were having at first were going to pass. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better and feeling better. My Doctor gave the ok for a week from the time that I came home from the Hospital to incorporate, Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, No added Sugar Applesauce, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, still 2-3 Protein Shakes as well. I still have a problem getting 64oz of Fluid in me though. I can get close to 40oz I try everyday to get in a little extra but I'm nowhere near 64oz. My first post op appt with my Surgeon is Dec. 10th so I will know more then when he sees me and goes over my blood work and all. I'm feeling good though and healing nicely. We made it Deb!!!! Now its just looking forward to our New Journey and our new life that is ahead of us. Good Job Deb, and Best of Luck to you in your Journey. Lori
    My surgery is Janury 8th and it's interesting to hear everyone's issues post op. Why is it so hard to get in the fluids? Does it hurt to swallow? Or do you just feel too full? Help me out here people. Thanks.
    No, it's not hard to swallow, you just can't swallow as much as before....I gave to set a timer to drink every ten to fifteen minutes....I got myself dehydrated two days ago and am still recovering.