Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Forestgalice

Found out the hard way about sugar............ugh!

Rate this Entry
I am a month out as of today, things are going okay but I've had a cold and yesterday I realized I was thirsty, so I grabbed the apple juice.........big error. I drank about 5 oz. then I was in the bathroom the rest of day. I'm thinking what the hey is going on here. then I went to read the sugar content of the apple juice....28 grams..........big mistake! now I know first hand what sugar does to me!

I am not getting in all my water and protein now that I'm starting to eat some soft foods, I wonder if I still should be doing 3 shakes a day, I know I feel better when I get in the three of them Thoughts any body? thanks

Submit "Found out the hard way about sugar............ugh!" to Digg Submit "Found out the hard way about sugar............ugh!" to del.icio.us Submit "Found out the hard way about sugar............ugh!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Found out the hard way about sugar............ugh!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I track my protein carefully on MFP. If I'm short I'll add an extra protein supplement.
    Hmmmm... maybe I can use this to combat constipation! Lol
    do you have any Miralax for the constipation?
    I only drink water, tea, and crystal light

Juice is empty calories and not necessary!

I only do one protein shake a day and a protein bar and whatever else to get my 60 grams in.
    Remember sip all day and wait 30 minutes between eating! You will figure it all out it just takes time Hang in there!!!
    I would encourage you to get your fluids and protein in first, the rest is just extras. As you are able to get your protein in with foods, you can decrease your protein drinks. I will be a month out tomorrow and definitely still depend on my protein drinks to help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Julesmirage70
    do you have any Miralax for the constipation?
    Yes. Taking it. Sometimes 2x day, but I don't want to get dependent on laxatives. My afternoon snack is apple juice. We'll see...
    From what I understand, you can't get dependent on the Miralax, that's the beauty of it.
    I drink 2 protein shakes a day minimum @ 30 grams each. The rest I get from soft fish, egg white, or cottage cheese. Only carbs I eat are veggie ones. Propel water is my favorite! Great flavors, no calories, no fizz!
    Aw, that sux Well, call it valuable lesson learned! Good luck 2 u
    the nurses always told us that apple juice gave babies diahrea