Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MissTeri

Mammogram? Me? Really?

Rate this Entry
So tomorrow I get my first Mammogram. I am 36 years young, and my gyno told me now is the time. She's sending me for a mammogram.

Am I nervous....HELLS YEAH.

Yes I do my self exams, but did I mention my girls are G cups. Yes Yall G cups, so my self exams mean nothing.

Can I be honest with you though? I am more nervous they might find something and my surgery will be delayed. Shouldn't I be nervous about them finding something, period?!?!?

Just say a prayer for me, I'll update you when I get the results back.

Submit "Mammogram? Me? Really?" to Digg Submit "Mammogram? Me? Really?" to del.icio.us Submit "Mammogram? Me? Really?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mammogram? Me? Really?" to Google

Comments

Awww sweetie don't worry you will be fine...but a little prayer to you...you will succeed!!!
    36, and just now getting your first?
    Think positive, everything will be alright. Best of luck
    I had that problem with anxiety. I was all, "if I try to get help for this anxiety attack I'm having it might postpone my surgery because they won't think I'm stable enough" I think it's a common worry. We have spent so much time, energy, and money getting ready for this life change, and the thought of having to delay it for some Other health problem is nerve-wracking.

Here's hoping you're fine and your surgery goes through like a dream.
    I actually postponed my mammogram until after my surgery I was so anxious about the results and did not want any more delays in my surgery date. After I finally had it done I realized I need to think more positive. I preach thinking positive to my children and clients all the time. I am sending you positive thoughts!
    They are much more hype then they should be. I just had mine and it was eazy breezy!
    well now....I share your "alphabet" myself and have been getting mammograms for over 25 years. They USED to be pure torture! Now, they are much easier on the "girls" and the machines are "kinder". There are a couple of different machines (some made for larger breasts) so I make sure they know I am there for the "boobilicous" machine when I go! good luck!!!!
    I am going for mine next month. I want to get any and all health tests done before my surgery because I want to know that I am going in healthy. I wish you the best of luck.
    **Update**

I'm an idiot, I left the prescription in my car that is currently at the mechanic. So I'm rescheduled until the 29th.

You have to love my life because I can't make this up.
    PS thanks for all the kind words everyone.