Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mstill

One week post op yesterday!

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone! I have not been on since the day before my surgery. I had my one week follow up yesterday and staples removed. Everything is going great for me. I am healing well and have been able to get my fluids and protein in every day. And drumroll please............I lost 11 lbs since surgery a week ago. That's right, 11 lbs in 7 days. I have lost a total of 22 lbs since starting this journey. That is incredible and I am so excited about it. I have started on full liquids and have been able to eat runny grits and mashed potatoes. I am not hungry ever. This has been a wonderful experience so far and I am looking forward to the rest of this journey.

Submit "One week post op yesterday!" to Digg Submit "One week post op yesterday!" to del.icio.us Submit "One week post op yesterday!" to StumbleUpon Submit "One week post op yesterday!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You sound great! Congratulations on your weight loss! How is your energy level? My surgery is next week and I'm hoping I will have some energy for the Thanksgiving Holiday the following week. Best wishes for the future!
    You're doing great! I will see tomorrow what a week of sleeve-dom has done for me. Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltlsqueak
    You sound great! Congratulations on your weight loss! How is your energy level? My surgery is next week and I'm hoping I will have some energy for the Thanksgiving Holiday the following week. Best wishes for the future!
    I hope that you aren't cooking Thanksgiving dinner! My energy level has been okay, but I honestly have not done too much. I do plan to go into work on Friday (week and 1 day post-op) for a short period to see how I do. My job is sedentary.

Good luck with your surgery!