Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigChicken

I have 6 days till sleeveland.

Rate this Entry
Hello my sleeve family. Today, I went to the Doctors for the last time before my sleeve on Tuesday, January 10. I am pre admitted and all I have to do is show up on Tuesday. I meet some really nice girls today!!!! I told them all about this website and how much I love it here. I was telling them all about how much we support each other.
I weight 5lbs less and that was exciting. I had my picture taken and I did not break the camera. lol
We had a all day session, meet with head nurse, dietitian, and exercise person. It was not nothing I didn't already know from talking to everyone here.
I had to walk for 6 minutes and see if my heart did not go wacko
I meet with the Doctor and the asked me if I was ready and I said yeppers.
I am so so so so excited to have my new life to start and I think, I just might change my birthday to 1/10/12.

Submit "I have 6 days till sleeveland." to Digg Submit "I have 6 days till sleeveland." to del.icio.us Submit "I have 6 days till sleeveland." to StumbleUpon Submit "I have 6 days till sleeveland." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am very excited for you! I remember my last pre-op appointment... so much excitement!
    While you are having surgery, I will be at my last preop appointment. My surgery is on Jan 16.

Good luck to you & please do keep us updated during your recovery!
    Good luck...you have a great attitude and that is important (I can tell you that I'm actually amazed at how well I'm doing just 2 days after surgery).
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you will fly thru the surgery and soon be on your way to really losing weight! good luck and keep us posted