Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

snowee53

The New Kid on the BLOG

Rate this Entry
Hi to all... I am trying to find someone to help me figure out this website, so I can utilize all of its features. Just a few things about me. First and foremost I have been blessed with my 1st grandchild, MY MAIN MOTIVATOR to change my lifestyle is named, 'Faith' I NEED and WANT to see her grow up and be physically able to do ALL the fun stuff kids do. I prayed for 'her' & now I pray to see her grow-up into a beautiful young lady. This surgery will help me to eat healthy and allow me to swim again are just a few great things I am looking to achieve. I guess this a start to blogging

Submit "The New Kid on the BLOG" to Digg Submit "The New Kid on the BLOG" to del.icio.us Submit "The New Kid on the BLOG" to StumbleUpon Submit "The New Kid on the BLOG" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Luck . I'm still working on trying to figure this all out myself. Welcome aboard everyone seems very nice and helpful information...
    Welcome, im expecting a grandson almost any day now U will b able 2 do all of the things u want and then some. Good luck 2 u
    My Grandson is a big motivator for me to have the surgery also. I want to live the 2nd half of my life healthy and thinner and without a handful of pills to take everyday. This is a confusing website but very informational. I am scheduled to be sleeved on Nov. 18th and can't wait!!! Good luck to all!!!