Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

oncebanded

I don't feel like I failed.

Rate this Entry
My results are SLOW and simply put, it IS MY fault. But I am not complaining.
Over 4 years I have lost 100 pounds. I have gone from size 46/48 waist, down to a 32. XXXL Shirt to a medium.
I have stalled for months... and with winter upon me... my activity will be less.

But I am getting scheduled for my consult for plastic surgery. I have 40 pounds to go, and a good portion of that will be from surgery. I am almost where I always saw myself to be. SO CLOSE!

Totally been a long long journey. Some days, I wondered if it was really worth it. But let me say this - IT IS!

Yes I ate way too much Halloween candy. Shoot me! I'm human.

My wife has hers scheduled for the week before Christmas. We are going to save so much money on food. This means we can share one chicken breast for dinner!
This also means we can spend our food dollars on things that are 100% better for us.
Very exciting!

Submit "I don't feel like I failed." to Digg Submit "I don't feel like I failed." to del.icio.us Submit "I don't feel like I failed." to StumbleUpon Submit "I don't feel like I failed." to Google

Comments

Good for you!! And we are human, and that's ok. Great that you recognize that and don't stick your head in the sand about it.

Congrats to your wife as well!
    That's great, congrats 2 the both of u
    Definitely a big WIN! You look great.