Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

joycelyn34

6 months stall

Rate this Entry
hello everyone have not posted in a long time but been trying to adjust to everything thats been going on in the beginning i was in the biggest rush couldnt wait to start dropping the pounds didnt realize how bad my food addiction was until i couldnt have that much still struggling with eating slow ive lost a total of 60 pounds and now im on a stall i hope i didnt come all this way for nothing so i just need a lil bit of encouagement i know this cant possibly be the end of my weight loss journey i got 45 pounds left to go

Submit "6 months stall" to Digg Submit "6 months stall" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months stall" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months stall" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow. How long have you been stalled? And so true, the WLS doesn't cure our food addiction. I'm in the same boat right now. I'm so glad I had the surgery though because there's no way I can eat as much food as before, but I'm still making poor food choices and eating until I'm sick. DEAR GOD what's wrong with me? You're not alone. Thanks for sharing.
    Not even joking a little, I was about to blog about this very issue! I hit a plateau, six months out, and want to shoot myself for my bad holiday behavior. I managed to GAIN two pounds seemingly over a weekend. FRUSTRATED... All the suggestions I have found seem to be for early stalls. Keep me posted and let me know if you find something that works!
    you both made it through the holidays....this head hunger will be a struggle for all of us to control...I think I will have issues with eating slow too...why do we need to eat so fast?? why so rushed? I try to examine why, need to get more food, a rushed life? need to finish fast out of guilt? it tastes too good and we want more? all of the above? dont you wish they could flip a switch and change our thinking process? I wish the psyc doc was covered by my health insurance because I would definately make it a regular appt. I want to get my addiction under control...before I have the sleeve!
    thanks everyone for the feedback my doc says i need more proteien that aids in the weight loss process but i do eat protein but it already seems like im eating all day just to get in enough calories im so jealous i have a male friend sleeved a month before me already down 130 pounds just makes me wonder what im doing wrong