Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

trhaye3

I'm considering the sleeve, but I'm worried I won't be able to get enough protein because I can't find a protein drink I like

Rate this Entry
You will be able to get it all in. There are a lot of high protien beverages on the market. I found and is also suggested Unjury products. www.unjury.com
3 cups of the soup a day will give you the protien you need a day. This is medical grade protien and it is not very expensive this is not including shakes and yogurt and all the other protien rich items you can eat and the other many products on the website I gave you. I had that thought so I was on a mission to see what gives me the most protien with the least calories and not having to consume very much. I found it in several places. Go to the website, go to the CVS in you area and look at all the high protien tubs of protien you can buy for around 35-40 bucks or less. It can be done without a problem. Go to the website you will get excited about the sleeve all over again! Success to you!

Submit "I'm considering the sleeve, but I'm worried I won't be able to get enough protein because I can't find a protein drink I like" to Digg Submit "I'm considering the sleeve, but I'm worried I won't be able to get enough protein because I can't find a protein drink I like" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm considering the sleeve, but I'm worried I won't be able to get enough protein because I can't find a protein drink I like" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm considering the sleeve, but I'm worried I won't be able to get enough protein because I can't find a protein drink I like" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The best protein shake I found is Premeire Protein. They have it cheap at Costco and Sams and expensive at Meijers. I think they may have it at Walmart now too. I bought the UnJury chicken soup. I can drink it but i don't LIKE it. It is a good source of protein though.
    Well as I have learned, most drinks/shakes I loved pre-op I do not really care for now..I loved shamrock farms muscle builder. You can get it at Giant foods ( if you have that around where you are ) I still drink them now because they are 30 g of protein but I dont like them as much as I did. They do taste like choc milk though.
    I am British, and got sleeved in the UK and have never had to take a protein drink... EVER! My op was easy, recovery easy, I east most things now but just less of them. Since the day of surgery I have never had to count protein, carbs or calories... I just made sure that I ate more protein that carbs and just ate less and moved more! I have lost 7 stone in 7 months and am pretty pleased with that. I am truly astonished when I read blogs on this site, from people who are obsessed with protein shakes and months after surgery are still only taking in 800 calories or less. Have the surgery if you truly need it, but please don't obsess about protein shakes they are truly not necessary.
    Don't let a protein shake stop you from getting the sleeve. However the injury is a great protein product and it comes unflavored so you can add it to soup,chocolate milk and other things. In time your protein will not be in the source of a shake but food you eat.