Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

fatbratt

Help

Rate this Entry
Started the 2 week pre-op diet today. I can eat a little food but I still was so hungary. I had like 3 popsicles trying to help the hungry and alot of water. Any advice

Submit "Help" to Digg Submit "Help" to del.icio.us Submit "Help" to StumbleUpon Submit "Help" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If ur diet is clear liquid, u can have jello, beef or chicken broth, Gatorade/powerade. Can u have meals? My dr told me that cucumbers, dill pickles and celery were "free" food and u can eat as much of that as u like. Maybe call ur NUT and get their plan. U can search pre-op diet on here and find a whole list of things based on what kind of diet u have. Good luck
    Drinking hot broth helped me feel fuller longer.
    What about protein?
    I am.on day 12 of my pre-op, i can eat as many non-starchy veggies as I need. So i make a veggie soup and sip the broth all day. It helps w/the constant chills.
    I'm so glad you made this post! I've started substituting shakes for two meals until I go on my total shake diet for two weeks. I find myself starving by nighttime. I literally wake up in the night starving! I hope it gets better for you! Please keep in touch. I could use your advice. Best of luck to you and hang in there!
    It does get easier. Honestly after the 4th or 5th day it gets easier. ))
    Thanks everyone for the advice