Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

*Amy*

officially sleeved!

Rate this Entry
Hello all....
You guys are the best thank you for checking up on me... and for all your encouraging words... I did it! Thanks to you all... at first when I woke up it felt horrible ......now I got pain meds neutralizing all that and I feel normal this very moment... thank you all again for being an amazing support system for me...

Submit "officially sleeved!" to Digg Submit "officially sleeved!" to del.icio.us Submit "officially sleeved!" to StumbleUpon Submit "officially sleeved!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

welcome.....stay well.....the hard stuff passes.
    Congrats on your surgery again. I hope that you continue to heal fast and have smooth transitions during this journey!!
    So glad to hear all went well!
    Congrats Amy!
    Congrats and welcome to the sleeved side !
    Glad surgery went well! Thanks for checking in! Take care and be really gentle with yourself!
    Congrats! I am glad you hear you are doing so well. Better than me you should have seen what I typed out!
    congrats, Amy - rest up
    Congratulations !!! Get all the sleep you can and get ready for an amazing adventure and wonderful , healthy and sexier you. Shirley
    Congrats, u big loser u
    Yay!!!
    Good luck.
    Congratulations!!! Welcome to the sleeved side, girlie!!!
    Congrats and welcome. You'll be sore for awhile.
    Congrats Amy! Hope all is well
    Congratulations, and happy birthday!! this is the first day of your new life!
    Congrats Amy! I wish you a speedy recovery and much success with your new tool