Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

skinny2be

Starting the day with a perma grin!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
FINALLY!!!!!

The scale had not moved in the downward direction since 9/30!!!!!! I have to admit it was kinda starting to worry me!!!! Anyways that finally changed this morning when the scale said 158.8!!!!!!
I am officially down 60 pounds!!!!!! So today I will have a little extra bounce in my step and a extra big smile on my face!!!!
I'm so glad I made this decision!! And so thankful that I was able to come up with the money to do it!!! God is good!!!!! With him anything is possible!!!!
I think I will add a updated pic later today. Last updated one was 11 pounds ago.

As a side note....
Anyone who is thinking about having this done it is so so very worth it!!!

Surgery date: 5/22/13 ( with Dr.Ortiz & Lopez @ A Lighter Me)
Start weight: 218
Current weight: 158
Height: 5ft. 6"
Wearing mostly size 8 & medium shirts.

Submit "Starting the day with a perma grin!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Starting the day with a perma grin!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Starting the day with a perma grin!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Starting the day with a perma grin!!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! You have done beautifully! Must feel so amazing to fit into mediums! =)
    Thanks girl....
    My mind has not caught up yet... I still see a fatty when I look in the mirror
    Woohoo for you!!!!! Keep it up!!!!
    Woohootiehoo4u
    Thanks everyone!!! I was blessed again this morning with another pound gone!!! 157.8!!!

I did change things up with my eating so maybe that was the trick??
    I am a total carb fiend so what I have been trying is to change it every other day. One day I only watched the calories and ate what carbs I wanted. Then the next day I restricted to the least amount of carbs possible. (around 10ish) This is the 5th dayof me doing that so maybe that's what I needed..... I guess I will keep trying it and see how it goes.