Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rainbow

The best part of looseing weight

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
I am 2 years out. went from 249(pre-post surgery diet) to 120! As the Lbs melted off and the sizes flew by, I was Happy to get rid of my fat clothes, but did not stay in any size long enough to buy new, so thrift stores gave me the basics . After a year though i had so much fun going into a store and seeing just how much more selection there was to choose from. The most unexpected feeling was the physical sensation of weightlessness! After loosing 100 lbs in only a year, something in my body had not yet adjusted to the lighter me. I know this sounds weird but sometimes i would be walking and it would feel like i was wearing anti-gravity shoes! It was like Earths gravity was not as strong anymore. It made me feel like skipping! The best part of all is how much more energy i have now! Everything i do is easier. I used to have a hard time wakeing up in the mornings, and while i will never be a Morning person i find now my eyes pop open and it is so much easier to get up and get going!

Submit "The best part of looseing weight" to Digg Submit "The best part of looseing weight" to del.icio.us Submit "The best part of looseing weight" to StumbleUpon Submit "The best part of looseing weight" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on the weight loss. You are making me anxious and I can't wait to shop!
    love this update! Thanks for sharing!
    I love the stories you share from the honest, horrific experiences you've had due to the surgery to your elated, motivating stories now. I can't wait to lose my first 100 pounds!!!
    I enjoyed reading your update.....Thanks for sharing!!
    Thanks for posting this, it's good to know that a year from now i may be posting the same thing.
    Congrats, I hope to be where you are by next year, I weight 209 preop and my goal is 120-130 lbs. Can you share with us what worked best to achieve your goals? Products, vitamins, activity etc
    Quote Originally Posted by ebonie_mm
    Congrats, I hope to be where you are by next year, I weight 209 preop and my goal is 120-130 lbs. Can you share with us what worked best to achieve your goals? Products, vitamins, activity etc
    Ebonie You WILL be here! This is so NOT the way it used to be with failing diet after diet! I used chewable gummie bear vitamins to supplement and they worked great, even with how sick i got my dr was AMAZED at how well my nutrition levels came in to balance after only a month on the gummies! The biggest key is keeping hydrated! Dont worry about if you think you are not eating enough. As long as you have fat on your body your body will burn it so the amount of food you are not eating is irrelavent! The vitamins are giveing you nutricion and the fluid is keeping you going. Also the Fluid especially water helps you flush away the fat and helps you loose faster!. Protien helps you keep muscle so whatever you manage to eat and keep down try to let it be protien! So there you have it! Have fun and try not to freak out every time you get on the scale! <3
    One more trick: When i start worrying that i might be stretching my stomach and eating more then i should, i just go back to liquid diet for 3 days then soft liquid for 2 days and by end of week i gently start solids again. If you have that problem really avoid anything carbonated as that stretches out and allows more food. This trick works in reverse too. when i was not getting enough and loosing too much i used carbonation 20 minutes before i ate and was able to eat 1/4 more. solid hard things seem to stretch your stomach more then soft mushy food.
    Rainbow, you're always so down-to-earth! Thanks for all the information and sharing of your own personal experiences!
    great posting!!! Congrats!