Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Breen

100 lbs gone!

Rate this Entry
Today I am down 100 lbs since my highest weight in January of 2010. I am now 255 from 355. Here is a new backside shot to commemorate the occasion!! It's a "Kiss my ass" shout out to my ass! Goodbye forever, I hated you anyway! This was taken tonight leaving a restaurant where I ate a half cup chicken enchilada soup! Yummo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131012_194837.jpg 
Views:	967 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	14983 We spent the day shopping for Halloween costumes here is what they chose. I'm now mom to Finn and Jake from Adventure Time!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131012_201935.jpg 
Views:	318 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	14984

Submit "100 lbs gone!" to Digg Submit "100 lbs gone!" to del.icio.us Submit "100 lbs gone!" to StumbleUpon Submit "100 lbs gone!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look so thin in that backside shot!!! And your kids are adorable!
    I love enchilada soup from Chili's can't wait to taste that again someday. 1/2 cup will be just fine. :-) Congratulations well done and a great soup to celebrate with.
    Wow! Good on you. You look great
    So happy for you. You're doing amazing.
    Wow girl! u look wonderful! Ur kids look cute Keep up the great work!
    That is so awesome, congrats. I am glad your kids get to see a more healthy side, and that reflects......
    Doing great!!!
    Congratulations to you! Keep up the great job!
    Yeahhh you! What an awesome accomplishment! May you reach your goal with continued grace and fortitude.
    Awesome Sauce...your Buttockal Region looks amazing!!!! Keep up the amazing work and congrats on the 100 lb. loss!!!
    Wow your doing so awesome !! Congrats on that 100 lbs gone forever
    HI! Congrats on your weight lose, you look great! My daughter is going to be Marcaline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time, and she is recruiting me to be the bubble gum princess! LOL, so I just wanted to say hi. Happy halloween!