Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ThisIs4Me

CVS...yes, CVS!

Rate this Entry
I was in my Cvs earlier today and low and behold, all of their protein powders r bogo 1/2 off!! Any brand, not just CVS,WOOHOO! The Cvs brand is like $20 reg price so that means 2/$30! I got 2. When I went in the store I got a $5 off $15 coupon from the coupon machine at the beginning of the store, an extra $2 CVS cash based on my personal purchases and $1 off of milk store coupon from the machine! I got $44 worth of goodies for $25 and change

Just thought id share this for anyone that's got a CVS near them and a CVS card. If u don't have a card, u can get one from the front cashier after u fill out an information card.

Good luck 2 everyone, hope ur able to take advantage of this sale if ur interested. O ya, they give rain checks that DONT EXPIRE!!! u can use it 5 yrs from now if u so desire, although by what ive read here, no one wants the shakes any longer than they have to b on them lol

Have a good day

Submit "CVS...yes, CVS!" to Digg Submit "CVS...yes, CVS!" to del.icio.us Submit "CVS...yes, CVS!" to StumbleUpon Submit "CVS...yes, CVS!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you had an excellent day!!!! Have you tried the vanilla shake??
    I was in there today myself and got some BOGO vitamins! Love a good deal...
    Quote Originally Posted by StacyD
    Sounds like you had an excellent day!!!! Have you tried the vanilla shake??
    I haven't tried any of the CVS brand powders yet, but ive had the body fortress vanilla...yummy! Yes, I did have an excellent day I love saving $$$

Speaking of body fortress, they carry that and I think muscle milk(?) all on the bogo 1?2 off sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by Homefuzz
    I was in there today myself and got some BOGO vitamins! Love a good deal...
    Good 4 u, so do I!!
    I'm no longer on shakes but that is a good deal. You're a smart shopper!
    Thanks a bunch! I will go tonight and see if we have the same sale. Best of luck to you and have a great weekend!
    Just ran out and got me some. Thanks so much for the information. Have a great weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaygee
    I'm no longer on shakes but that is a good deal. You're a smart shopper!
    Lucky u and ty, I love using coupons and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by ltlsqueak
    Just ran out and got me some. Thanks so much for the information. Have a great weekend!
    U r sooo welcome! I love helpin ppl get good deals on stuff and couponing! Next week Walgreens will b havin a bogo 1/2 off sale on all their shakes, bars and shots. Im glad u got in on the sale

U have a good weekend also, ty