Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KayCeeBee

Time Stands Still For..................

Rate this Entry
Good Afternoon To All,

Fall has descended upon us (those of us that live on the East Coast), the air is crisp, the leaves are changing and Fall is considered a time for Harvest/Celebration.

As my thoughts pondered upon Fall, I realized how time has quickly come and gone since I've made the decision to travel this Journey and become a member on the "Sleeved" side of life.

So many of you have joined the "Sleeved" side of life. Look how time has passed you by, you have endured and have overcome that which have kept you captive.

Again I say, time stands still for no one. It allows us to keep moving through this journey we call "Life" and moving forward on our journey towards a better you/me/us/we, for ourselves, our family and those who love us and want us to be happy and healthy.

Be encouraged.

Kay.

Submit "Time Stands Still For.................." to Digg Submit "Time Stands Still For.................." to del.icio.us Submit "Time Stands Still For.................." to StumbleUpon Submit "Time Stands Still For.................." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wish I could see those leaves...I miss that part of living up north. We don't get as much Fall color here on the Gulf Coast. Frost on the ground in the morning...leaves rustling under your feet...the scent of wood smoke in the air...a farm stand selling pumpkins on the side of the road. *sigh*
    Better make that North East coast, im in Fl and its still upper 80s here lol although we r getting in the low 60s at night woohoo! I would really love it if u could send some of that cool weather this way plzzz