Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LetsDoThis

I want to puke!!!

Rate this Entry
Okay yesterday I went to GNC and purchased their women's liquid vitamin. Now when I was making said purchase my brain was screaming at me to stop!! Telling me I wouldn't like it.. But I was like "brain shut your mouth, you don't know what you're saying".. I even asked the GNC guy about the taste.. To his defense he did not come out and say I'd want to puke, even though I strongly expressed I did not want to puke. He said "It's like drinking a shot, do it fast and you'll have it done and over with".. So I left with the bottle of liquid vitamin, forgetting to take it yesterday. (I'm starting to think my brain made me forget about it.)

I remembered my new vitamins after reading what someone posted about their bad experience today involving their vitamins.. So I tucked it away to remember to try my liquid vitamins in the morning.. Then my 9 month old GSD started whining and spazzing out..so I let her outside..and I was like hey I'm going to try my new liquid vitamins now..since I was already up waiting on Karma to return to the sliding glass door from her adventure outside. She really didn't want to go out for a long adventure tonight.. Because here she is as I type this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	14893

I pulled the bottle out of the pantry..read the front.. It says citrus flavor.. I told myself it was going to be clear liquid for whatever reason.. I opened the safety seal from around the outside..then pealed back the additional safety seal from under the lid and BAM!!.. Ghetto gold.. I shit you not. I thought maybe if I shook it..?? Thinking that would dim down the gold color.. Nope didn't work.. So I said to myself screw it..I bought it I have to suck it up and try it..directions said serving:2tbs or 1 capful.. I took a sip maybe 1-2 tsp full and poured the remainder back in the bottle.. My brain was right, I should've stopped..

Submit "I want to puke!!!" to Digg Submit "I want to puke!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I want to puke!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I want to puke!!!" to Google

Tags: vitamins Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hahahaha poor you!!! Should of listened to your brain!!! But we never do...no I am lying we sometimes do when it is saying go and get that cake or the food you shouldn't eat and what you do you listen to it cause it is saying I am hungry NOT!!! loll
    Oh yikes. That sounds awful. Second guessing yourself always seems to cause trouble, at least that's my experience.
    Oh, I know!!!!!!!! I had the same experience. That stuff is soooo nasty. Unfortunately, I had no warning of what to expect I tried to pawn it off on some friends and then my mother-in-law. NO body wanted it, lol! What a waste of $30
    I'm taking the Centrum flavorburst vitamins ~ they're so yummy, it's like eating Skittles!
    Oh...yeah...I've heard some bad things about those liquid vitamins. Can you do the Flintstone chewables? That's what I've been doing and I've had no issue with them. By the way - really cute dog!
    EEWWWW...that sux How abt gummy vitamins? The centrum vita burst sound yummy 2 Good luck 2 u

Kims right, very cute dog
    oh man. I am like GoLizzyGo. I take the Centrum flavor burst tropical fruit, and they DO taste like skittles. I also take the Viactiv Calcium Plus D that are really good. Its like getting to eat chocolate! Sorry you wasted that money, and I can not do liquid meds or vitamins. YUCK
    I thought I responded to this one..lol

Thank you about Karma she's a goof ball..

Doctor said nothing gummy.. Not just early post op.. But down the line for a good bit as well. For whatever reason I'm having a little issue finding adult chewable vitamins that aren't "chewy/gummy" with the Flintstone vitamins you have to take more since it's a child's dose.. So I was wanting to minimize how many pills have to actually go into my mouth a day.. I know you can feel like crap if you take to many vitamins at a time.. I'm also not the best with remembering to take medicine..lol

I showed my husband and insisted he smell the liquid vitamins as well.. I managed to kill his appetite for the rest of the evening..lol
    omg...this is a hard lesson. Thank you for sharing. It made me laugh, but I'm also putting "no liquid vitamins" in red pen on my list of things to remember for the other side.

love your posts - keep it up!
    Centrum makes an adult chewable. Tastes like Skittles!
    I bought the powdered vitamins from there. They were equally as bad. I ended up throwing them away, couldn't tolerate. Giant waste of money...
    Alright I will have to hunt down the Centrum vitamins. Skittles I can handle..lol