Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Carlee18

New YouTube Video

Rate this Entry
New Youtube update,

ive been struggling with emotional eating.The closer i get to my surgery date the more i worry i may not lose the amount required before surgery.

Weight Loss Journey Preop #5 (VSG) - YouTube

Submit "New YouTube Video" to Digg Submit "New YouTube Video" to del.icio.us Submit "New YouTube Video" to StumbleUpon Submit "New YouTube Video" to Google

Comments

Hey there, hang in there its tough but have faith in yourself and you can do it. Pre op diet was pretty hard for me too. I had several "last meals" and the real last one was horrible. Remember you can do this many of us have so I know you can too. . Good Luck!
    Thank you!!!
    I did the same thing too! I dieted for 3 months before the surgery with a 2 week liquid diet before I had my sleeve. I did awesome on months 1 and 2. Month 3.....not so much. the first two weeks of the month, I gave myself numberous "this-is-the-last-time-I-will-enjoy-_____" fill in the blank, which made my 2 week liquid diet really tough. It was like I was having a funeral for my taste buds, a pity party for myself LOLOL. I too am an emotional eater. I started writing down my triggers, and then chewing the heck out of some Extra sugar free dessert gum. I must have gone through a pack a day. Its tough! You're not alone, and you can do this! When the weight starts melting off, and you start feeling better, some of those emotional struggles will begin to ease. Let me know if you need to talk, Ive been there =)
    Blessings and Best Wishes!