Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyBug36

is it ok to speed up my type of foods?

Rate this Entry
I was tollerating soups very well so I went to puree pretty good. Now I have gone to regular foods.. somewhat.. and can tollerate them as long as I chew them very very good. I had some plane tuna on a wheat thin today for lunch and done pretty good. Its been 17 days since surgery and I have done really well. I have lost 33 pounds. I just wonder if I may have speeded things up too much? Any suggestions?

Submit "is it ok to speed up my type of foods?" to Digg Submit "is it ok to speed up my type of foods?" to del.icio.us Submit "is it ok to speed up my type of foods?" to StumbleUpon Submit "is it ok to speed up my type of foods?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have speeded things up and doing ok. No gas, not sick, ect...think you have to listen to you body. I was just so weak and tried all the time so started adding food earlier and feel so much better. I don't eat a lot, most I can eat is 1/8 a cup and only twice a day. Still don't eat anything "heavy", just things to keep me from feeling so weak.
    Really watch the carbs I was told no crackers, pasta, bread, potatoes these are all carbs and they are what really helped to make us all fat.I would not eat any of theses except on maybe special occasions.
    Avoid the carbs and the hard things like crackers. Those are a no no until 9 weeks post op according to my dr. But cucumber slices make a good cracker alternative when you are ready for the full food phase.