Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lornadoone629

It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)

Rate this Entry
Ok, so FINALLY, I hit my 25 pounds lost since surgery. Today is my 2 month surgiverary. I had expected it sooner than now, but I am learning patience! lol That makes 58 pounds since I started my journey with pre op dieting on 5/21/13. I'm a slow loser, but I AM losing! I am ALMOST into jeans that are 5 sizes down from where I started. The ones 4 sizes down are baggy, and the next ones are a little bit tight for me. Ok. so I've seen other folks wear them tighter than that, but I'm not a masochist! ) I want to look GOOD in them, not tortured! lol They do make my butt look small though!!! woot woot!!!!

So...I'm off to schedule my facial. Hopefully to get it within a couple of weeks!!!

Submit "It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)" to Digg Submit "It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)" to del.icio.us Submit "It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fantastic! Keep up the good work and enjoy your facial.
    That's wonderful! Enjoy ur facial, u deserve it