Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Selene

Im not hungry!

Rate this Entry
I had surgery last Monday and I just can't get over the fact that I am noooot hungry!!! Yay! I feel a bit anxious at times and am still suffering with gas (nothing seems to help)... I must confess Ive been smoking its extremely hard to quit!

Submit "Im not hungry!" to Digg Submit "Im not hungry!" to del.icio.us Submit "Im not hungry!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Im not hungry!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Selene,

Had my surgery last Wednesday. Not hungry too i agree it's amazing. Know how u feel with the gas!!! Get an airlock when I drink which hurts. Laxatives have helped me start to get rod of some trapped gas. Am sure it will ease in time. It's like reading about me when I saw your post, been sneaking cigs as well. Trying to keep amount down. It's so hard eh?

I am lightheaded. It's well weird, like being slightly drunk!!! Have u felt like this?

Happy sleeving!

D :-)
    Im 3 weeks post op tomorrow and still haven't had a feeling of hunger. It's great isn't it? I did envy my lot having their Xmas dinner yesterday, but I was lucky enough to have mine puréed. I really missed the turkey and gammon sarnies with pickles in the evening, but that was just because its a tradition in our family. I still find that after eating one puréed meal a day my tummy feels funny afterward. I cant imagine being able to every eat 3 meals, but I guess it's early days. The gas pains will just disappear one day. I do still burp a lot when eating or drinking and I'm hoping this will get better in time. Glad your both getting on well. The lightheaded feeling is probably due to lack of calories etc. I did feel like that at first and I think it could also be the anaesthetic, which takes time to leave our system.
    That is good to hear "I'm not hungry." Good luck to you.
    @Dawny... Yes! I feel a bit light headed after! Thanks for the tip about the gas... i had my lap band removed before this so i knew the feeling but i always thougt it was due to the gas they use during the procedure? o.O
    @Karon.... what amazing news to knw the feeling of not being hingry is here to stay! Christmas was a bit of torture im now on the full liquid stage... any suggestions?
    @Nhigh... Thank you!