Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Juliebythec

I have arrived in Mexico!

Rate this Entry
I booked this entire trip through Medical TOurism and all I can say is it has gone perfectly so far. Everyone is prompt and so very kind. The patient coordinator met me at the hotel and was so nice she had had the surgery just 1 month ago and told me she breezed through it. I will post tomorrow, surgery is at 1:00 and boy m I ready.
I must admit I am not hungry and have not eaten a thing for 8 days only shakes and plain yogurt. The rep told me she lost 26 pounds her first week after surgery. Drink lots of water and broth, thats it.
Thanks so much for the updates and support you all give here, it has helped me more than you will ever know.
On to the sleeved side!!!

Submit "I have arrived in Mexico!" to Digg Submit "I have arrived in Mexico!" to del.icio.us Submit "I have arrived in Mexico!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have arrived in Mexico!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

best of luck......many prayers
    congrats and good luck to you!
    You will breeze right thru this!
    BEST OF LUCK
    Oh Julie, I'm so excited for you!! Please post when you can to update. Best wishes for a successful surgery today. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!
    Good luck Julie! It'll all be worth it!!!
    Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you are there and ready to go! Best wishes and congratulations to you!
    Hope all is well!!!!! Welcome to the sleeved side!!!!! Best wishes on your recovery AND success!!!!!
    I wish you the absolute best with your surgery and recovery. Keep us posted.
    It went well for many others before you in Mexico, including me, I wish you a very successful surgery & recovery!