Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Granna1965

8 days to go!

Rate this Entry
WOW. I woke up this morning nervous as can be. I couldnt sleep last night and have just been a bundle of nerves all day! I hope this passes very soon. Dont know how much more of this shaking and short of breath I can take. It is a weird feeling.........................

Submit "8 days to go!" to Digg Submit "8 days to go!" to del.icio.us Submit "8 days to go!" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 days to go!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Okay girl it is time to get busy! Clean out your closet. Organize all the clothes that are now too small by size so you won't go past those clothes that will fit as you lose those first pounds. Get caught up on all the house work so you can rest guilt free after surgery. Clean out the pantry and get it organized, any project that keeps you busy and will make life easier after surgery. Good luck! Wishing you all the best! Keep us posted.
    as the days get closer, but allow yourself to rest. its the best thing you can do pre surgery. you'll need every ounce of energy for this, and to recover-