Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jenlyn

Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
I met with a surgeon from San Antonio. I am the only patient at seminar who did not sign up for surgery the next day when we met with the doctor individually. I had no peace and many questions even though my friend used him and her family all love him.

How can every single patient have an 85% chance of leaving the hospital with no medicines? I am the youngest, smallest woman in the room yet I have the most issues and the most medicines. How can we all have less than one percent chance of dying when I have heart issues?

Why did the surgeon switch hospitals? The hospital he is at now has no reviews online and only has 6 beds. Will the quality of care be there?

I do like that he has an office in our town for follow-up appointments and I would only have to travel for the surgery. It would save me a lot of money and time and be easier on my family.

Submit "Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon" to Digg Submit "Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon" to del.icio.us Submit "Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seriously considering Gastric Sleeve and looking for surgeon" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized