-Do laundry
-Bring back my library books
-Go buy last minute items
-Register with my consulate
-Go to church
-Pray
-Then i have to leave to go take my flight at 2 am
All while on my 2nd day Liquid diet.

Blogging is keeping me from thinking about food right now im loving it.

Submit "Blogging is keeping me sane" to Digg Submit "Blogging is keeping me sane" to del.icio.us Submit "Blogging is keeping me sane" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blogging is keeping me sane" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bonne Chance! Wishing you all the best! Are you off to Mexico?
    It's sounds like everthings in order. Your surgery is Monday? I'm getting the sleeve 9.16.13
    Good luck and praying for speedy recovery!
    Good Luck, I m on the liquid diet starting today, my surgery is on the 25th.
    Leaving for mexico Tonight surgery Monday thank you all for the well wishes.No one but hubby and my bestfriend knows but my hubby is a man....lol he thinks im fine the way i am and my bestfriend is overweight as well and sometimes she is supportive and some times she becomes harsh and unsupportive that i can understand its not easy to accept your own problems.She is says she is confident in her own skin but she constantly tries to compete which is a sign of weakness.I only compete with myself because i want to better myself.No ones journey is the same and that is called DESTINY.Some people dont understand that....lol wow this liquid diet seems to be making me think a little bit more...i have to face my emotions and not EAT them away thank you all for the support.