Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rjacobs319

The waiting game

Rate this Entry
I went to meet my surgeon and my nut yesterday. I have to wait til the Sept 18 for them to send off for approval, that's when my 90 days will be up. Now they tell me I have to go to a diet group class on the 26th of Sept for counseling on how to eat on my pre-op diet and after surgery. The surgeon said it probably would be the middle of Oct when I can have the surgery. I was hoping for end of Sept but that how it goes. Hope everything goes now as planned and get my approval.

Rose

Submit "The waiting game" to Digg Submit "The waiting game" to del.icio.us Submit "The waiting game" to StumbleUpon Submit "The waiting game" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We've all been through that waiting game. It's awful, isn't it? But it's already the 11th. Mid-October will be here before you know it.
    I know you are disappointed about having to wait a bit longer than you anticipated, but trust me....time will fly by! I got approved at the end of May, but due to work issues couldn't take time off until September. At first I was upset, but I have to say I've been able to spend more time learning everything I can about the sleeve and meeting new friends on here. Best wishes for getting that approval asap! =)