Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyBug36

What types of exercise is best?

Rate this Entry
What type of exercises is best for us to lose weight? I Have tried walking and of course thats my favorite. The only thing is I don't have a treadmil and it has rained so much since I got out of the hospital. I so want to just go out and walk walk walk.. I actually feel like walking! Which is so different from before.. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch and watch TV.

Submit "What types of exercise is best?" to Digg Submit "What types of exercise is best?" to del.icio.us Submit "What types of exercise is best?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What types of exercise is best?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You can walk in the rain, take an umbrella, a raincoat and gum boots, puddle jump, just like we used to when we were kids... unless of course it's monsoonal rain in which case staying indoors is a good idea...

On a serious note have you tried playing a Wii sports? it gets you sweating and having fun at the same time.. try playing tennis with yourself... I did by mistake because I'm silly and was knackered!

Sending you sunshine for lovely walks

Faithie
    Try, Walk Away The Pounds by Leslie Sansone on rainy days if you don't have a Wii