Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Amber Like Woah

This year I am a Zombie, next year I run the race!!!!

Rate this Entry
Each year there is a obstacle course race called Run for Your Lives! It is a 5K with obstacles. You are wearing flags and attempting to finish the race with at least 1 flag that has not been captured by a zombie stationed along the route.

This year my partner, best friend, and my self are acting as zombies for the race. We get all made up in zombie make up and blood and stationed along the course to attempt to capture runners flags. I want to run this race so bad. I want to run the Run or Dye and the Neon Dash... I want to enjoy these things that I can not do now because my body would NOT be able to handle it....

I am SOOO excited to be a zombie in the race... or am I? I think part of me is really excited, but part of me is not. I know that part of me knows that I am settling because of where I am in life....

Well as of October 17, 2013, 3 days after my 27th birthday my partner and myself will be getting sleeved. The zombie run is December 7, 2013. My goal is to go and be a zombie enjoy it.... get motivation... Get the motivation I need and have a visual reminder of what I will be doing in December of 2014! Next year I WILL run this race... Till then I am so excited to be a zombie with my wife and best friend, and can not wait till 2014 where we can run it as a team!

Ok thought done!

Submit "This year I am a Zombie, next year I run the race!!!!" to Digg Submit "This year I am a Zombie, next year I run the race!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "This year I am a Zombie, next year I run the race!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "This year I am a Zombie, next year I run the race!!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds soooo fun to be a zombie and yes...just participating will get you totally motivated for next year!!! Maybe I'll come and run it with you guys since one of my goals is to get back into running! =)
    Me and my 13 year old son are planning to run the zombie race next year too! I cannot wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible318
    Sounds soooo fun to be a zombie and yes...just participating will get you totally motivated for next year!!! Maybe I'll come and run it with you guys since one of my goals is to get back into running! =)

That would be exciting for us to meet and run it together! I know this is crazy, but one of my ultimate goals in Amazing Race!!! Robin and I have talked about it forever so running I must learn lol! I want to learn to run and run all kinds of obstacle races!
    Sounds fun! Post pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie.marshall
    Me and my 13 year old son are planning to run the zombie race next year too! I cannot wait!
    Good luck to yall! I am happy to be participating in some capacity this year in Austin... I am so excited though to reach a goal and run it next year!
    sound like a frickin' blast!
    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyme
    sound like a frickin' blast!
    Enjoy!
    I am so excited!
    It sounds like fun! I can't wait to do my first 5k walk! I then hope to do a 5k walk/run. Congratulations and good luck!