Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KathyL

I GOT THIS ~ no really I do

Rate this Entry
Warning to readers: I feel rambling coming on . . .

I can't remember to log my food & exercise on myftinesspal. I really don't think I'm getting enough calories or protein. What can't I remember?

Went to a bar/grill last night to meet up with some friends while my husband played some guitar & sang. This was not a diet friendly establishment. Everything seemed to be fried, covered in chili and/or cheese. I watched all types of appertizers & hamburgers being comsumed & lots of cold beer everywhere. But I am a ROCK. I ordered some taco meat & avacodo with lime. Didn't eat much of it but at least it gave me something to play with. Man did I want a fried mushroom.

Was up very late last night, up early this morning, I'm dragging. All I wanted for breakfast was a bacon, egg & cheese biscuit from What-a-Burger but again I was a ROCK. I had Cream of Wheat. All morning I have been fighting head hungry & junk food cravings. I'm wanting something salty & crunchy, not mushy. I am doing my best to keep the ROCK from crumbling.

The good news my plateau has tilted ever so slightly, I'm down 2 #'s. Taking the new improved life one triumph at a time. Going to get thru this day cuz I GOT THIS!

Submit "I GOT THIS ~ no really I do" to Digg Submit "I GOT THIS ~ no really I do" to del.icio.us Submit "I GOT THIS ~ no really I do" to StumbleUpon Submit "I GOT THIS ~ no really I do" to Google

Tags: post-op Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Your right....You got this!!! I went to a friends house the other night (she had dinner, but didn't tell us she was going to) I didn't have a problem but they all felt bad because I couldn't eat. lol I have not been "out" yet. That will be hard cause I loveeee my Margarita's. You did good !
    Throw some salt on an ice cube and you'll be good to go lol

Congrats on not giving in to tempation. It truly is pure hell watching other people eat foods that you know you love but know you cannot have.
    Good job ordering at the bar and congrats on the 2 lb loss! The scale is moving - YAY!!!
    remember each little good choice we make is a success.. i try to remember that even when I give in to temptation At least i've made a 100 other good choices.. but I know I can't deny myself good stuff here and there.. plus, I can't have much of it anyway
    You are doing so well! I find that when I'm craving bad things or feel head hunger that eating healthy fats helps to satiate my hunger. I was doing so well logging everything into Myfitnesspal and than I trailed off. I figure that I eat about the same things every day so I'm only going to log in a few days out of the week.
    Good for you staying strong! One day at a time!!
    Great job on resistance!
    You did great!
    You're amazing....I don't know that I could be that strong in an environment like that. Guess that's why it's best for me to hang out at home right now.
    Keep it up Kathy, YOU GOT THIS!!!!