Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

divapeach

Amount of Food and Ab Strenghtening

Rate this Entry
Can anyone answer these two questions for me:

1. At 8wks out what is the amount (measuring cup) I should be eating? My nutritionist said I'm eating too much. I eat 1cup of food at each meal.

2. When can I start doing sit ups and abdominal strengthening?

Submit "Amount of Food and Ab Strenghtening" to Digg Submit "Amount of Food and Ab Strenghtening" to del.icio.us Submit "Amount of Food and Ab Strenghtening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Amount of Food and Ab Strenghtening" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

4 oz = 125 ml approx, 1/2 cup.... 1 cup is definitely too much.

After 30 days you should be safe to do any exercises, although lifting weights should be limited as your sutures are at risk for herniating in the first 60 days post-op.

Info as per Dr Alvarez' book.
    4 oz = 125 ml approx, 1/2 cup.... 1 cup is definitely too much.

After 30 days you should be safe to do any exercises, although lifting weights should be limited as your sutures are at risk for herniating in the first 60 days post-op.

Info as per Dr Alvarez' book.
    I would call your dr and ask him what his instructions are for exercising. Every doctor seems to have different instructions (from what I can tell on this site). Also ask about the food and how many calories you should be consuming.
    I have heard 1/2 cup forever but watch the calories I have been told 600 to 800
    I didn't know if a cup was to much but I am unable to eat that amount of food! At most and not every time I eat, I can only get down maybe 1/2 of cup.