Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ibcopperfire67

Help!!!

Rate this Entry
Ok all...... I've been doing my thing and quite successful until this month I am 7 months PO and down 80lbs (125 total)!!!! Now that I get hungry again it seems like its returns with a vengeance!!!!! I mean I get crazy hungry!!!! When I was loosing real quick it scared everyone so I was told to eat/graze all day if that's what it took to get my nutrition. Well now I've gained back 5 lbs in August!!! WTH?!?!?!? I'm bouncing between 169-173 and its driving me NUtS!!!!! I went on a protein strike and BAM!!! I gained 3lbs in a week!! I had to stop my walks because my hip/back were killing me. Now look what happened I guess I'm just looking for some advice on what to do now. Someone please have some great words of wisdom for me. Lol

Submit "Help!!!" to Digg Submit "Help!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Help!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Help!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hear ya hon, Sometimes I get so hungry and its hard to not want to eat something. My Bariatric doctor told me I should be eating 3 times a day and no in between eating. And that's hard because I am diabetic and I've always been told to eat a snack in between meals. Sometimes I will eat a yogurt or a piece of cheese between meals and make sure its logged in my calorie journal.
    you have to eat your protein other wise your body will hold on to everything you put in . So i would say do your protein first and limit carbs. Sometimes you yoyo with weight and it takes moths to loss a pounds. Good luck I hope this helps.
    Reduce calorie intake if its over 1100 calories, add more water if your not getting 64oz of more of water (not soda/pop/kool aid/coffee/sports drinks). And whats your protein levels look like? You getting 70-80g of protein daily? If so, is it spread out, evenly throughout the day?

Best of luck-