Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Delana

My Fitness Pal Questions

Rate this Entry
Hey have any of you had any luck with the My Fitness Pal app? I decided to try to use it to count my calories.

Submit "My Fitness Pal Questions" to Digg Submit "My Fitness Pal Questions" to del.icio.us Submit "My Fitness Pal Questions" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Fitness Pal Questions" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I downloaded it a few months ago. I feel like it doesn't really help because it doesn't know any of the nutrission of most of the foods I eat!
    I swear by my fitness pal....I rarely have issues not finding foods ! It really helps me be accountable for what I eat !!
    I love it...just find out from your Nut what your goals should be so that it benefits you.
    Good luck to you. I just want to share that I have never counted calories since surg. I keep track of protein and water only. I decided that this is the rest of my life and I after all this time I know the cal. value of the foods I choose, protein and fibre mean more to me. So far so good. Also I write nothing down. Just my way I guess. This is life changing journey, relax, do what works for you and enjoy. cheers
    I love it. I use it daily to keep track of food and exercise.
    I use it and find it helpful. Play around with you and see if it works for you. It can calculate your protein and other nutrition.
    I love it! I started using it two weeks ago and it has been an eye-opening experience. I have had no problem finding my foods on it and I get all the nutritional information that I need. I have adjusted the goals to meet my needs. It has been interesting to get a clear picture of exactly what foods are causing me to go up in my daily carb and sugar intake. It is an excellent tool.
    I haven't tried the app but I do count my calories and protein intake. I try to stay under 1200 a day but some days I may go over slightly but as long as im losing its fine with me
    Where do you find the app
    Hi you guys my user name is huligoo
    add me I log my food...since Ive been back to work Ive been bad...i was off all summer! BOOO
    Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
    I love it...I use it religiously. I find it most helpful when I am trying to figure out what to eat, like today I worked late and hubby was golfing so I thought I want to grab myself takeout. So i ponder drive trough's, red lobster and joes crab shack. I decide i want the most protein for my buck so I rule out 2 seafood restaurants I remember there is a Boston market near by so i type in Boston market in my fitness app and welah I get a lot of their food options, so now i know exactly what i can get,so when I get there i am focused on buying the best meal for the amount of protein and calories I still need.
    I use the "lose it " app. I really like this app I however have not tried my fitness pal. I will say using lose it is very easy and user friendly to me. I am able to scan in items barcodes and will automatically insert nutritional info which makes adding new items super easy. You are also able to add your own recipe say if your making something that wouldnt be included in a database. For an example I made a batch strawberry jam put in the ingrediants and amounts in the recipe and figured out how many 1 Tbls servings it made and bam it gets out the nutritional info for you automatically.
    I have used both (am currently using Fitness Pal) and they both do a great job of tracking food and exercise.