Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

txbluebonnet

100 days postop!

Rate this Entry
I haven't posted in forever! Things are kinda just the same all the time so no really juicy details, . I'm down to 191 from 235 pre-op and 228 surgery day. I'm a slow loser but its okay cause I'm still a loser! I haven't done measurements in a while but had an NSV the other day. Originally pre-op I was wearing a size 16 or even an 18 in some pants with the sixteens getting snug. I was down into some 14's that I was able to get at the local resale shop but decided to make a Ross shopping trip and was combing through the racks and realized I was looking at size 12 pants instead of 14's. So I grabbed a few size 12 jeans and told my self I was just going to try them on to see how far away I was from that size. Needless to say there was a celebration in the ladies dressing room at Ross that day! Not only did they fit bit they fit perfectly. Goodbye 14's!
I have been noticing naughty things creeping back into my diet so I have got to get back to basics. No breads, rice, pasta, or potatoes, and most of all no sweets! In the beginning everything tasted to sweet and un-appealing, well that didn't last! Proof that the surgery is good for the tummy but useless on the brain.
Hope everyone is doing good!

Submit "100 days postop!" to Digg Submit "100 days postop!" to del.icio.us Submit "100 days postop!" to StumbleUpon Submit "100 days postop!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good to hear you are doing great. I am close to you in the days out. I still cant do much sugar which I am really glad because that was a downfall, I can do like a little hershey bar those little ones like bite size or something along that line, but if I do much sugar oh I dont wanna go there. I am finding crunchy is the best food ever,, just have to be careful because well you know crunchy isnt always good. Meats are still kinda ruff but I can do a little. I have lost like 81pds in total so far. went from a 2x-3x in shirts (i wore them loose) and a size 20 in jeans to size 8's well 8 and 10s but i get as many 8's that my tail will fit into lol.. It was so worth the surgery, but I am like you gotta be careful and not fall back to the bad stuff.. I am thankful though that if I eat one bit to much or to fast I get sick, sounds bad but it is a reminder to the ol brain helllo stupid.. lolol,, have a great day!
    Congratulations. I am 98 days since my surgery. I have lost 57 since surgery and 95 lbs since my first consult on January 30. Lately I have really struggled with food. I have no problem with fruits and soups but solid food makes me nauseous especially chicken. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Also fighting a little depression. Well maybe not so much depression but more of a lonely feeling.
    Its better to be a slow loser,than a no loser, keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielT
    Congratulations. I am 98 days since my surgery. I have lost 57 since surgery and 95 lbs since my first consult on January 30. Lately I have really struggled with food. I have no problem with fruits and soups but solid food makes me nauseous especially chicken. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Also fighting a little depression. Well maybe not so much depression but more of a lonely feeling.
    I find that rotisserie chicken goes down well for me since it stays so moist. Have you tried that?