Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hace0101

down to a size 12! and a med. Top!

Rate this Entry
So excited I went to the store to buy a new pair of pants ( I was wearing a 16) I grabbed the next size down 14 and they were to big, so I went and grabbed a 12 which I can not remember the last time I was a 12 and they fit! so excited I went from a 20 to a 12 in three months!!!! just needed to tell someone my good news!

Submit "down to a size 12! and a med. Top!" to Digg Submit "down to a size 12! and a med. Top!" to del.icio.us Submit "down to a size 12! and a med. Top!" to StumbleUpon Submit "down to a size 12! and a med. Top!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! That is fantastic!
    Congrats and thank you. I have lost some, but am in the 3 week stall. Eating the right things, drinking water and started going to the gym. I actually gained a pound last night..sigh. I needed this post to help me look forward to the future.
    Stories like yours help remind me why I am about to do this! Thank you for the re-assurance. I'm 8 days out and getting nervous!
    Wow! Way to go!!
    Yeah! Congratulations!
    Congratulations!!! Awesome news for you.
    Time for a new picture!
    Wonderful.
    That's exciting! Congrats!
    awesome!!! can't wait till i'm there too
    I can't wait for each new month to see if I lose another size. I am hoping to lose one size a month, but you have done better than that !!! congratulations.
    Congratulations! I cant wait for that!
    How exciting !! I have yet to buy anything. I want to wait til I lose more I have lots of weight to lose yet ! Congrats
    That is great news......Keep up the good work because you're doing fantastic!!!