Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Meels622

Officially SLEEVED!

Rate this Entry
This morning was hell! I had my surgery at 7:30 am and when i woke up i was so nauseous and so uncomfortable. My mouth was so dry; I wanted water so bad but i cant have anything by mouth this entire day and it is very very hard and agonizing, all i want is a glass of water

Other than the no water thing things are going smoothly. My pain is decreasing as the day goes on; what is helping that is the walking. Each time i have gotten up and walked i have felt so much better after and i took a really nice nap after my first walk so that was really great, i really needed some sleep.

Dr. Wood (my surgeon) came by and told me that the surgery went very smooth and took less time than he thought. This morning he said the surgery would take 2 and a 1/2 to 3 hours and it took him 2 hours and 20 minutes. He also said my organs looked great "some of the healthiest organs hes seen come in for bariatric surgery) GO ME!

My incisions look great they will heal nicely i can tell and i had watched a lot of youtube videos and people saying that one of their incisions was right in their belly button and i really didnt want that and Dr. Wood did not go through my belly button at all, i am very pleased.

Overall i am so excited to start my new journey in life and heres to New Beginnings!!!

Submit "Officially SLEEVED!" to Digg Submit "Officially SLEEVED!" to del.icio.us Submit "Officially SLEEVED!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Officially SLEEVED!" to Google

Comments

That would be me - right through the belly button. But it is relatively small and it is my only incision Surgery was 1 hr. 10 min. So great to hear you're looking so healthy! I just popped by your profile to try and leave a visitor message but was unable...you're doing so much better than me my first day - keep up the great work!
    Congratulations!! Ask your nurse for some flavored sponges! They hydrate your mouth and lips and will help you greatly!! So glad everything went to well!!
    Congratulations!!!
    So excited for you! You are doing great...thanks so much for sharing your journey!
    Congrats!! Happy healing to you!!!!
    Great news! Happy healing and on to a new you.
    Congrats!!
    Glad to hear you're doing so well. Yay for you!