Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mytime2013

I hadcmy surhery

Rate this Entry
I thought I would hump an to let you know it all went. my Miy surgery went well. i actuall gaind weight a whole 5Lbs. I hope its just gas?? I only szayed overnight. i didnt have any problems. my doctor found a mass behind my liver. I trying not to think about it. I have to schedule an appt with a doctor at duke.

Submit "I hadcmy surhery" to Digg Submit "I hadcmy surhery" to del.icio.us Submit "I hadcmy surhery" to StumbleUpon Submit "I hadcmy surhery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you have a speedy recovery!
    Yeah don't freak over the fluid gain from surg. I think mine was seven or eight lbs. one day it just all started moving and then the weight started falling off. It's not fat. Only gas/ fluid.
    Pls keep us posted re liver mass which I'm sure will test benign.
    Glad you made it through ok. I will pray for you!
    Congrats! Get well soon!
    Glad to hear you're home and doing well. Good luck with the mass. Happy healing!
    Thanks for checking in! I wish you a smooth recovery and the mass being a mass of nothing!
    Congrats on your surgery! Prayers for a speedy recovery and good news regarding the mass. Please keep us posted!!
    Ok, was I still under the influence of "the pump" I was a little under for a few days after. Thank you all for your comments and well wishes!! It's great to be a part of this family.
    Hi, I just started posting on this sight maybe a month ago..How are you doing with your surgery? Have you went to the doctor concerning your mass? I think this is why I'm so antsy, I'm just don't want them to do the surgery and I wake up and they tell me they have found something else. My friend went in to have fibroids removed and they found a mass and it was colon cancer, I have enough health problems, this is why I'm having this surgery. My prayers are with you, and I pray everything is going great.