Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mytime2013

Today is the DAY!!

Rate this Entry
Well guys and girls, this is it. In a few hours I will be headed for the other side of the rest of my life. I feel good about the decision I have made, I am ready for this next chapter of my life. I know it's going to be a good one!! I took my before pictures and measurements last night, can't way to see those numbers decrease.

I am actually under 200, I weighed in at 199 this morning. My old self is telling me "you can do this on your own, you don't need surgery". Well "old self", I have been struggling with you for over 25 years - the struggle ends today. Those of you that know how to pray - please pray for me today!! PS - I lost my job yesterday due to budget cuts?? I am going to be just fine!! Be good - see you on the other side!!

Submit "Today is the DAY!!" to Digg Submit "Today is the DAY!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Today is the DAY!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today is the DAY!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sending good thoughts and prayers your way.. I am sorry about your job.. please keep up your positive attitude and all will come around to a full circle. Give it up to God.
    Sorry to hear about your job - but you will figure it out! Now you have more time to heal Sending prayers!
    sending prayers your way! sorry about your job, everything happens for a reason.