Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bambis6

surgery tuesday morning

Rate this Entry
I can't believe in just two days I will be on the sleeved side of life. This pre open diet has nearly driven me crazy at times. But you know what.........I have done it!!!! Woot woot!!! I have six children ages 1-18 so I have been very busy trying to be as organized as possible she I'm recooping.I have made 8-10 large casseroles n frozen them and also made meal plans thru the first week of September. My kids start back to school on the 13th, same day as my surgery. Teachers have been met, backpacks are packed, snacks loaded, protein shakes n stage1&2 post op foods have been bought, post op medical appts have been made, you name it I have done it. I'm a stay at home do-it-all kinda mommy. Laundry is always washing, dinners always cooking, messes are always being cleaned up. I'm also an extreme couponer so I'm working today on getting my last coupon inserts clipped n put away. They're not used to me being out of commission. Lucky for me I have an excellent husband that is taking off the entire week next week to nurse me. I have a hiatal hernia that will be repaired while I'm getting sleeved so most everyone ONLY knows about the hernia repair. I'm most worried about nausea n pain. I want to be a great patient and come home following all rules to the best of my abilities. Anything I have missed? Any extra advice? Any words of wisdom? The bunches for your support. BAMBI

Submit "surgery tuesday morning" to Digg Submit "surgery tuesday morning" to del.icio.us Submit "surgery tuesday morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "surgery tuesday morning" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"Thanks bunches!"
    Wishing you all the best!
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Now, go get sleeved!!! Ha,
    You sound like an amazing woman and mother!! The fact hat you have thought and planned ahead is super fantastic. You should do fine and if you can birth six children, you should be able to handle the minor discomfort of the gas pain. Best of luck to you and hears praying for a speedy recovery!
    I will be sleeved Tuesday morning also.. Best of luck to you Bambi. You will be in my thoughts and prayers:-)
    Good luck, I'm sure everything will turn out great! Sounds like you have really prepared at home so that's one less thing to worry about. Take care and keep us posted.
    You are gonna do great!
    When you feel up to it...come and update us...
    Before you know it...you will be on the sleeved side!
    I'm getting sleeved and hernia repair on Tuesday too. I have told my boss just about the hernia repair and not the sleeve, but family and friends know it's both. Sounds like you are prepared at home and will have your hubby's help. By the fourth or fifth day from what I have seen most of all the gas pain, soreness are tolerable or gone.

Good Luck, I will add you to my prayers while I'm praying for myself Tuesday!
    Best wishes!
    On Monday I'm going to start making my meals and freezing them because my surgery is this week as well. Sounds like you've done everything you could think of to jumpstart your success - good luck! Sending prayers