teachymcteach

My skinny jeans are loose!

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1375849681309 copy.png 
Views:	739 
Size:	811.0 KB 
ID:	13634

So I am about 10 weeks out and my super skinny skin tight jeans are loose! Crazy feeling. I've decided to go back to aa after a few experiments with drinking though. That is tough to share but I want people to know the truth. Good and bad. I am doing great with my eating and working out...but my problems with drinking were not solved but worsened with the surgery. I got drunk off one drink and blacked out after 3....but kept drinking. I scared myself enough to know that 1) alcohol goes down way easier than food 2) I just can't touch it. period. I have come too far and am still paying for my surgery to screw up my own progress. But isn't that what we do as humans? Get in our own way? Not anymore though!!! I was able to buy a skirt and swimsuit in the REGULAR section at Target. Granted...the swim suit was still an XL but my butt always will be...lol. This is a far cry from having to shop not only in Plus sections there, but at sometimes I bought maternity clothes...and I've never been pregnant. I know this post is totally bipolar but anyone who has had this surgery knows the influx of emotions- good and bad. I will end positively though...there is def more good than bad and I would do it again. I'm just going to keep my ass in the gym and at meetings.

Submit "My skinny jeans are loose!" to Digg Submit "My skinny jeans are loose!" to del.icio.us Submit "My skinny jeans are loose!" to StumbleUpon Submit "My skinny jeans are loose!" to Google

Comments

Many day that we trade one addiction for another. I too have been a very heavy drinker and I understand what your dealing with. FORTUNATLY for me I have no desire to drink right now as fluids don't go down very easy like they use to. Your doing great with working out and your photos show a huge change in weight. Keep focused, keep ur end goal in mind, take it one day at a time and u will get thru this!! Best of luck and if you need anyone to talk to hit me up anytime! Tiffany
    I can only dream of being able to buy a tshirt or something in the regular dept. store section. You go girl! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!
    Proud of you and thanks for sharing . You never know who that honesty will help. Good luck on your journey. Stay on the site. We need each other's support.
    Thank you thank you for being honest. For others and for yourself.
    Great photo!