Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Funegirl

I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing

Rate this Entry
Ok let me start off by saying I had surgery 1 year ago on July 3. I left the hospital 2 days later and was walking 3 miles a day within a week and havn't stopped since, and lets not forget I have lost over 100lbs and happily a size 4-6 from a 22. THAT being said I had noticed I was beginning to feel really tired and sluggish, all my blood work was coming back normal so what was it? I knew I wasn't getting anywhere near 80-100 grams of protein a day, but the shakes make me puke and I can only eat about 600 calories a day. I take my vitamins religiously, and discovered that I was able to swallow pills just fine approx. 4 weeks post-op. So I thought I HAVE to get more protein! I did my research and found MY solution,a although it may not be for everyone. I found Whey Isolate Protein pills YES pills, they are large but very easy to swallow, and have 9 grams each, I take 2-4Xs a day and in just one week I feel so great I had to share. I order them from the website Muscle and Strength and are called Hydro Amino they come in a package of 300 pills for about $25.00. I don't sell them lol so this is not an ad, just a observation I made which might help some others :-).

Submit "I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing" to Digg Submit "I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing" to del.icio.us Submit "I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing" to StumbleUpon Submit "I found the answer and I for one feel amaaazing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh my goodness you found pills?!! That is awesome! When Isolate even...yay!
    The shakes still make me feel gross/nauseous especially the premier protein ones....

I bought whey Isolate protein powder at walmart for a tub--once scoop has 33 grams protein ...Im pretty sure the tub was 19.97 at Wamart store...someone from this site recommended this shake powder
    Thanks for the information.
    yes thank you for the info... i have a hard time getting my protein in as well.
    Thanks
    This is awesome! I sure hope it isn't too good to be true. I didn't have trouble with the protein before the surgery, but I having so much trouble now. My surgeon said I only need 45 right now, but I know I can barely get that in and it needs to increase so I don't become bald. Planning on trying them soon. Thanks for posting this.
    Oh boy, thanks. I am 16mo.out and finding lately I am having trouble getting enough protein, can't eat enough and my usual shake is not sitting well. I will look into that web site and hoping it is true.
    I checked that site out and will be ordering over the weekend.
    Thanks for the info.
    I got super excited about those pills and looked them up.
    The nutritional fact sheet shows 6 pills as the serving size to get 9g of protein...
    I'm super bummed, as I don't know if swallowing 6 pills for 9g of protein is worth it.
    But, it's making you feel better, so your body must've needed those amino acids, so rock on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcarter2569
    I got super excited about those pills and looked them up.
    The nutritional fact sheet shows 6 pills as the serving size to get 9g of protein...
    I'm super bummed, as I don't know if swallowing 6 pills for 9g of protein is worth it.
    But, it's making you feel better, so your body must've needed those amino acids, so rock on!
    Actually EACH pill has 9 grams of protein the site recommends taking 6 a day which is 54 grams I take 8 pills a day so i get my 72 grams from them :-)
    Funegirl this is awesome!!! Thanks a bunch for sharing this info. I actually had the mission of finding an alternative for my protein intake and look what I came accross!!
    The calories in the pills would also be lower, because of sugar and maybe fillers. I've been taking vegetable tablets because I don't eat enough vegetables. Will try these protein pills. Not fond of meat.
    Just found soy protein tablets online Puritan's Pride. Very inexpensive. Any thoughts on soy protein VS whey?