Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandiegojill

My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now

Rate this Entry
Today was my pre-op appointment at the hospital and I just paid for my whole surgery (I'm a self pay), so now I'm not backing out. I'm so scared but somehow I'm just going through all the motions and not stopping. I'm on day 7 of the pre-op diet and it's much easier now that my caffeine headache is gone (2 straight days of it). I keep second guessing everything that I'm doing right now, like I'm making the wrong decision. Anyone else feel this way? I just want it to be over so that I can stop thinking about it, and move on with my new life!!!

Submit "My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now" to Digg Submit "My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now" to del.icio.us Submit "My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now" to StumbleUpon Submit "My surgery is paid for so I'm definitely not backing out now" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nerves are normal. Just keep reminding yourself of all the reasons why you wanted the surgery in the first place.
    You can do this!
    Hang in there!!! Monday is OUR day!!! next week at this time we will be home and our new lives will have begun. Think of everything you will be able to do with your family, and how much healthier you are going to become. I am so scared too as I imagine everyone is with surgery getting this close. We can do this!!! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!!
    I'm a Monday surgery date too. Ya, I'm nervous too. Big but nervous enough to not go through with it. Good luck to you.
    Good luck Ladies, just move forward, don't think too much. Look at all the people who have already done this and have their active lives now. it's worth it, you went through all the hoops for a reason! Go, Go, Go! Sending great vibes your way!!
    I also was a self pay patient and I too had a couple of episodes of jitters but I have to say, having the surgery was the best thing ive ever done for my body and health
    Definitely feel that way. I am prepping for 1 month and second guess everything.
    Omg I totally feel the same way.
    Oh yes, I feel the same way, it's next Tuesday and i'm wavering between OMG what do I think i'm doing!, and of course it's THE thing to do!