Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MelKay

Been Sleeved For One Week!!

Rate this Entry
Not going to say its been easy.. Was kinda rough! Still is =\
Today was definitely a better day for me though
Pain is slowly going away & I FINALLY didn't have to sleep sitting up on the couch last night!
I was in my bed on my back thank you Jesus!
Praying I can lay on my stomach soon though..
My left side has just been pretty painful & annoying..
So far the hardest part.. I miss food. I see & smell it all the time at home. My family has to eat still unfortunately =\
I've had some crying sessions because I've wanted it so bad & I've been so frustrated! I just keep telling myself this is worth it Melanie & when i get on the scales & reminds me that its working!!
But today I had some AMAZING broccoli cheese soup from Mcalister's Deli that really made me happy
Also cottage cheese has been a savior!
For some reason even though I sip ALL DAY LONG I'm not getting even the minimum 40ounces
I don't understand? I guess I need bigger sips but it just makes me so full & I burp!
I'll try my best tomorrow!
Also I started this journey at 377 & now I'm 356..
I guess that's not too bad?
I go for my post op visit next Friday, crossing my fingers that my results are even better then!!
Once again, thank y'all so much for all of the support, advice & sharing your own experiences! It helps me so much

Submit "Been Sleeved For One Week!!" to Digg Submit "Been Sleeved For One Week!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Been Sleeved For One Week!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Been Sleeved For One Week!!" to Google

Comments

You look absolutely STUNNING on your profile pic. I wish you a speedy recovery and thank you for sharing the brutally honest truth of what you are experiencing. I like to hear the good, the bad and the ugly. When I had my c-section 3 yrs ago I will never ever forget that I had to sleep sitting up for a week, so I know exactly what you are going through. Are your legs swollen?

I think the whole drinking water part is going to be a challenge for me because I don't like water all like that, but I guess it is mandatory. Keep sipping and definitely like you said "it will be all worth it at the end". Congrats on your weight loss, that is an amazing loss!
    Good for you girl!!
    I don't understand why I'm not getting notifications when I get comments on my blogs??? Anywhooo, thank you both so much
    You're welcome for being so honest lol but I just want all the help I can get & to help everyone else! My legs aren't swollen my tummy still is though..
    & thank you so much for that compliment, so sweet! That pic was taken about 2 weeks before surgery
    hang in there, it does get better each week. I'm almost 5 weeks out and healing is much better and energy is finally coming back! Oh and not "cracking" out over food is getting easier too, lol
    exactly what i was thinking..............SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!
    Thanks moni you give me hope!! Lol
    GoodLuck with your journey girl!
    & wow, you guys are way too sweet to me, thank you Bambi
    We're all gorgeous!
    MelKay.....I don't get notifications as well. Makes it kind of hard to go back and remember who left what (comments) lol. I'm glad your feet aren't swollen. That was my biggest nightmare 3 yrs ago when I had my c-section. Too much IV fluids.

You are very welcome
    It's annoying lol but I'm trying my best to keep checking! Thank you for all your kind words, you're so sweet & btw freaking gorgeous!
    Hope you're having a great journey so far