Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rebthacker

Sick of losing!!!!!

Rate this Entry
I never though in a million years that I would say this, Im sick of losing weight!!!! Literal sick . My body is eating my muscle I cant eat nothing my stomach will be in knots cant even drink protein drinks it hurts. Dont know if im losing to fast 52 down in over 2 mths losing about 2 ,2 1/2 lbs a day just dont want to wind up in hospital. Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Submit "Sick of losing!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Sick of losing!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sick of losing!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sick of losing!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think after 2 months, you should have slowed down your weight loss by now. Call your doctor asap, and see what's going on. I think even the surgeon would say it's too fast. Good luck to you, and thank you for sharing.
    I was re-reading your blog. Are you losing 2-2 1/2 lbs a DAY or in a week? You and I had surgery just about 2 weeks from each other, and I think I'm on the same track as far as weight loss. So maybe you're doing okay.
    Your sick of losing weight? Really? I am down 83 total pounds since Feb, but I am by no means done. THen again, I probably weighed A LOT more than you-

Are you happy at the weight you have lost so far, and want to stop? Or just affraid about losing "too much" more? Take care-
    Check with your doc. Do you have a follow up appointment soon?
    I just reached 5 months and have lost a few lbs over 100 lbs. I lost fast, but my body did that and I trust this process. You should have a blood draw in the next month or so (at least you should to check your levels) to make sure your body is safely losing weight.