Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charlie47

Looking forward to puree foods this week

Rate this Entry
I get to start puree foods on Tuesday. I will do this for 1 week. I am excited to see what I can come up with to put into the blender. I must say I am feeling good, the tiredness has pasted, I feel my energy level coming back I am 11 days post op. I have lost a total of 25lbs so far. I am happy but thought it might of been more (this is total of pre op and surgery)

I had some egg drop soup today it was really good a change from just broth.
Greg is home and I have been cooking now, thought it would of been more challenging for me but it really does not bother me that I can't eat what he is having. Like tonight he is having smothered steak in gravy and I get more egg drop soup (minus the eggs)

I am happy I went down 1 size in my pants can fit in my 24's again, that is great for me cause my 26's were getting tight before surgery.

Submit "Looking forward to puree foods this week" to Digg Submit "Looking forward to puree foods this week" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking forward to puree foods this week" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking forward to puree foods this week" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on the weight loss and smaller size! Enjoy your new variety!
    Can we eat egg drop soup for the pre op diet???
    Awesome! I'm 11 out too and I'm still on full liquids until the 28th! Blah. Happy for you though.